Work directly with our internal account managers, recruiters, and healthcare professionals to maintain compliance files. Setup, audit, and upload documents for healthcare professions to ensure all client protocols are met throughout the contract term.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Contact travel employees regarding upcoming assignments and request any documentation needed to be compliant with facility requirements.
- Setup clinic items needed for contracted assignment (for example: drug test, titers, TB, physicals, etc.).
- Order background checks, review resumes, and request education details.
- Maintain documents and internal database for medical professionals and client facilities.
- Communicate all updates for compliance file and requirements between account managers, recruiters, and the facility or Vendor Management Service (VMS).
- Verify that the professional training, certifications and licensing of healthcare professionals are up to date.
- Notify healthcare professionals about items that are expiring and follow-up on renewals for these items as needed.
- Contact and follow up with ancillary vendors and set up various screening and testing when needed.
- Communicate with management and internal staff if compliance items are not going to be completed prior to start.
- Communicate with management and internal staff if expiring items will not be completed by the deadline and assist in completing these items as soon as possible to ensure the traveler maintains compliance.
Must currently hold Associates Degree. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Must be detail-oriented, type at least 40 WPM, possess strong communication skills, be proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel, and confidently be able to manage expectations and deadlines.