Triage is a leading medical staffing agency looking to step up its in-house design game. We have recently undergone an extensive brand redesign with Omaha creative powerhouse SecretPenguin. We are searching for the candidate set to build upon their initial work, bringing the brand to life across email, company website, enewsletters, social media, sales materials, collateral, t-shirts, swag. You name it, we may need you to design it.You must be a creative problem solver with ability to design across print and web, specifically WordPress. We need an individual who is results-oriented, organized and committed to flawless execution.
What You'll Get in Return
This position offers the right candidate a key role in a growing organization. It’s a double-edged sword; the freedom to grow a brand with the responsibility that comes with it. You’ll have the commitment of a leadership team that highly values a strong design aesthetic, looking to push the boundaries.
- Successfully take projects from start to finish––brainstorming ideas, setting design strategy and direction, presenting concepts, working with vendors and executing
- Design, prepare, and deliver responsive digital assets, modules/ad units, emails, enewsletters and/or landing pages for desktop, mobile and tablet platforms using best practices
- Create and produce effective and engaging non-web-based design elements— sales collateral, trade show materials, internal communications, traveler outreach materials, company swag, etc.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, and various print and layout techniques ensuring continuity, look-and-feel and adherence to branding standards
- Responsible for maintaining and developing front-end WordPress-based company website
- Partner with team members as we dream about future technology efforts, producing wireframes, mockups and comps
- Maintain comprehensive library of design files, templates and photographs, ensuring that updates and revisions are accurate and timely
- Own and hone your craft
- Develop and manage relationships with third-party design partners as needed to execute overall company’s design vision
- Excellent working knowledge of WordPress and web-design tools; comfort level generating themes and managing plugins
- Strong graphic design skills, expert knowledge of desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Analytical, creative and flexible
- Strong attention-to-detail, operate with a high sense of urgency, deadline-oriented
- Solid understanding of Responsive Design, Market Design and UX/UI
- Proven skills working with email clients managing 3rd party email creative
Education and Experience
- College, associate degree, or certificate in Graphic Design preferred;
- 3-5 years of graphic and web design experience or a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
- Portfolio of work required